Saturday 22 September 2012

Doing it without my man

So I am doing things by myself at the moment.  Phil left for Australia on Thursday and I'm hanging out in HCM on my own.  I feel really safe and comfortable and totally ok.  I am going to be covering for 2 of the teachers while they are on holidays for the next 2 weeks so I will be crazy busy.
My schedule currently is....
Monday & Tuesday English teaching 8.30 - 11.30 & 1.30 - 4.30
Wednesday English teaching 8.30 -11.30 Drama 12.30 - 3.30 (3 primary school classes)
Thursday English teaching 8.30 - 11.30
Friday Lunch with my  girlfriend Thoan Drama 7.15 - 8.15
Saturday Drama teaching 9.30 - 10.50 and 2.15 - 3.15 English teaching 3.15 to 4.45
Sunday Drama teaching 10 - 11
All a little cazy but it will definitely keep my busy.

Lunch with Thoan


                                         Arabian Nights Ball last Saturday night
We have met some new friends and I got to have a girls night out on Friday night.  We drank a bit, ate a bit, talked a lot!  Had a really lovely night.  Finished the night off on the balcony of the Caravelle Hotel looking at the vest view in HCM.  Looking forward to more girls nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment