Sunday 14 October 2012

Life back to normal

Well I've been a bit lax with my updates of the blog of late.  I just got so busy working while Phil was away and didn't get time to stop!  He is back now and life is definitely back to normal.  I have added a video I took on the way home from work last Sunday morning.  Things are usually much busier than this but it gives you an idea of what it's like when I'm on the back of a bike...on a quiet day. :)
We have been house hunting as we need to move to somewhere more permanent by the end of the month.  This has been a challenge as apparently Phil and I can't agree on the type of place we want to live in.  I think we have found something that is in the middle of our taste, only took around 12 visits to houses and apartments to make the decision.  I have been working with 2 different Real Estate agents and only one can be the winner so I am going to have someone unhappy.

Once we are locked in I'll share the website with you all.  There will be a small spare bedroom so bookings will open after the 28th of October.  Looking forward to sharing our city with more visitors!

Have had the graduation for one of my Drama classes, not a big class as you can see.  The little girl in front of me was a nightmare!  Joys of teaching...she looks like an angel doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment